Thursday, October 20, 2005

Paris in Falltime. . .

Haven't updated in forever.

Praha has been insane. School is actually busy; I spend all day Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday there, like 8:00 am to 9:00 pm. But it is good.

Mom and Dad came last weekend. Amazing. So much fun to hang out with them, show them the sights, drink good beer, eat good food, be in good company. I'm really, really glad they came.

I am leaving in 2 hours to go to Paris for my Fall Break. I'm taking a bus; leaving at 7:00 tonight and getting there at about 9:00 tomorrow morning. Should be interesting. Tina will be there, too; but she's flying in tomorrow and staying with a friend, but hopefully we will get to hang out a bunch. So, I will update from Paris. I'm hoping for a lot of time to think, relax, write, etc. It will be good.

Bon voyage!

No comments: